Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Empty Purse


I awoke in the night feeling disturbed and unsure of what I had just dreamed. Sometimes I can make since of the dream while at other times it is very unclear. In this case I had no idea what was happening or what and even if the Lord was trying to reveal something to me.


Dream:


I saw a man sitting in an area with other people. It almost appeared as if he were in church sitting in a row with other people. I saw a woman's purse sitting next to him. Feeling as if he were married or with another woman, I walked over to sit next to him. I thought that the woman with him might be visiting and would return. When I approached I immediately noticed that the purse was empty. The man appeared nervous and uncomfortable. He looked at me and watched me. After I noticed that the purse was empty, the Lord spoke to me in my spirit. I knew that it was some kind of ploy to lure women to him. I immediately turned and walked another direction to stay away from him. A feeling of danger swept over me and I awoke at that moment feeling very disturbed.

The Lord didn't reveal the man in the dream to me. I will continue to pray about what the Lord was trying to reveal to me.


Dream Book:
Purse - Treasure: Heart; personal identity; precious; valuable; when empty, spiritually bankrupt.


Father,

Open my eyes to see, my ears to hear, and my heart to receive. Reveal to me the message in my dream. Thank you Lord for you are glorious in all your ways - mighty to speak to your servants.


Amen

No comments: