Thursday, February 4, 2010

Field of Dreams


Dream:

I was standing in a large filed when I heard a plane coming towards me. The plane flew north, over my head, and I turned to watch it land. It was a small plane with two men. The day was clear and dry. I then walked over to a small trailer, stepped inside, and said hello to a family I knew. I remember looking at three of the kids and said, "Is this much better for you?" They nodded yes and looked relieved. I could actually feel how much better it was for them in the dream. I then heard the rain start to pour down and saw the splashes of water against the window of the trailer. The smell of fresh rain in the air lingered and suddenly a sweet presence filled the room.

It made me feel like cuddling up in a warm blanket and just sitting to listen to the patter on the windows. The rain was gentle and sweet not like a storm at all. Beautiful. The mother, a friend of mine, stood next to me. The trailer was small but the kids didn't seem to mind. They were happy to have a place to go to.

I walked out of the trailer to find myself in the field again. The air and land was dry. One of the men from the airplane was being taken somewhere on a stretcher. He was holding his ankle and I seemed to understand that it was broken. He was in pain. He appeared so unhappy as they were taking him away. He also appeared angry. Suddenly, I woke up.


I know this family. I know that God has been warning the mother of this family through dreams of her own. Could God be trying to tell us that it really is time for the family to separate? I will never forget the look on the young teens face and how relieved she was to be in a safe place. My heart hurts for them. I will pray that God will direct them in the way they should go and give me wisdom as to what I should do or say.


Dream Book:

Field- World: God's work; harvest; opportunity; mixed multitude.

House Trailer - Temporary: Place; situation; relationship

Rain - Life: Revival; Holy Spirit; Word of God; depression; trial; disappointment.

Airplane - Person or Work: small airplane= a person or personal ministry; oversight.

(Flying) North - Spiritual: Judgment; Heaven or heavenly; spiritual warfare (as in taking your inheritance) "The north wind driveth away rain: so does any angry countenance [spirit judging (reproving)] a backbiting tongue." Proverbs 25:23

Ankles - Faith: Weak ankles = Weak faith; unsupported; undependable.











No comments: