Friday, July 16, 2010

Big Black Ants

I awoke in the night from a dream that stirred me. I held my son in my arms. He was a small child. I went over to his high chair and started to place him in the seat. I noticed that the high chair was covered with large black ants - giant ants.

I then held him closer. I walked past the basement, opened the door, and saw enormous black ants eating away at things. They were huge, I started screaming from the shock of it. I then woke up. My emotions were stirring.

I will continue to pray about the meaning of the dream and I will pray that God gives me understanding about the black ants. I have been doing some research and know that the black ants are often carpenter ants. They eat away at various things and can do extreme damage if not killed. The only way to kill them is to go to the source - the queen.

No comments: