Monday, July 5, 2010

Stranger Outside the House

Dream:

I saw myself in my house with my kids. I then saw a woman pace along side the outer wall of the house on the east side. The wall in my house was lined with windows on the east and west side so when the woman paced back and forth I could see her. She would switch sides - pacing on the east and then the west. I remember saying to her, "Go away!" She continued to pace. I understood in the dream that she was some kind of reporter - or she said that she was.

Her pacing became more intense and faster. She appeared more determined - peering in the windows though the shades were shut. And then I knew - I knew that she was about to break in to the house so I rushed to the telephone and dialed 911. The connection wasn't working so I dialed again.

I said, "What is wrong with the phone?" My oldest son said, "It's not activated." Meaning that the 911 didn't work but the phone did. I then rushed to get my cell phone and quickly dialed 911. About the time someone answered the woman who had been pacing broke into the home. The police were there in a second. I then woke up.

No comments: