Thursday, July 29, 2010

Iron Creations

Another Dream - This Morning.

I saw helmets and creations made from iron. I stood in awe as hundreds of helmets sat in a row. They were all different sizes and shapes. Each one of the helmets had a cross that dangled right in the center of the helmet. The cross was made from a blue sapphire or diamond. It glittered in the light releasing a beautiful haze. The color of the blue was not dark nor very light - but a medium colored blue. There were no other colors in the dream or on the helmets.

I stood before the helmets ready to choose one when someone called me to go down a slide. The slide was large and filled with water. I remember the person in front of me choking and gagging - as if having a difficult time with the water. I slid with ease and there was no fear.

After the slide I went back over to the helmets. Most of them were gone by now. My eyes suddenly turned  to see lamps of all sizes and shape. They were all so different and unique - something you would see from the past - antique like. I could never reproduce a drawing of them because of the unique shapes - but they were glorious. None were alike. I remember gazing into the mound of them until my eyes fell upon the very one I would like to have. My heart melted at the sight of it. Truly it was very special. I then woke up.


I couldn't get my mind off of the iron creations. They were truly beautiful. I often wonder about the symbols God uses in dreams just to speak to us. I had to go to the dream book and this is what I found.

Iron-Strength: Powerful; invincible; stronghold; stubborn.

Jewelry - Treasure: Desire; precious; God's gifts;

Jewel = precious person

Blue - Spiritual: Spiritual gift; Divine Revelation; Heavenly visitation,

Medium or Dark Blue = God's Spirit or Word; blessing; healing; good will.

I couldn't find helmet so I looked up "hat"

Hat - Covering: Protection; thought; attitude;  ("For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet {the hope} of salvation upon his head (Isaiah 59:17a)

Water - Spirit: Word, and therefore the Spirit of God, . . .


Interpretation

It is often difficult to interpret and I sometimes get it wrong. God is good to keep giving me the message until I do get it right.

I do believe that I am a jewel and a precious gift and person in the eyes of he Lord. I believe that he wants to equip me and strengthen me. God's Spirit and Word will heal my broken heart from the previous day. God is good to always lead and be a light unto my path - the breastplate of righteous is what I need to put on and not allow Satan to tell me otherwise. God is good and glorious are His works!

No comments: