Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Day of Intercession

July 20, 2010

Morning . . .

I awoke from a dream:

A friend of mine was upset and telling me all about it. Though I didn't get details of the whole message I did receive this: "Then the fire came up and suddenly everything started spiraling out of control."

I woke up feeling as if she were overwhelmed by something - upset about something that had become out of her control. I will check on her today.



Evening . . .

Late into the night at bed time my heart stirred and I began to see someone at their computer. I knew I needed to pray for that person. The presence of the Lord came upon me and I prayed in the Spirit. My body shivered and tears ran down my cheek. I then saw a small demon sitting on top of the computer staring at the face of this person. As I continued to pray I asked God to with His mighty hand and sweep the demon away sending it back to where it belonged. Suddenly I saw the demon being forcefully swept across and off of the computer. A bright light followed the darkness. It happened so quickly and the speed of it was amazing. Afterwards there was a strange color that filled the air. Several colors were left glowing in the face of this person. My tears suddenly stopped and the prayer was finished.

No comments: