Saturday, July 24, 2010

Crash

July 22nd I woke up from a dream.

Dream:
I saw myself sitting in a van full of people. It was as if it were a large ministry van - white in color. I understood that we were on a ministry trip. As we sat and waited upon something and talking among ourselves, the nose of a very large passenger plane crashed through the building we were sitting in and hit the front of our van. I could feel the sensation of the hit and suddenly the van was thrust backward and we began to move at a high speed. The van rolled on its side and we slid even more.

Upon impact, I could see the pilot in the airplane. The pilot stood up from his seat and gasped as if in shock -  as if, "I can't believe I did that." 

I then woke up feeling very disturbed about it and began to pray and ask God to reveal to me what the dream was all about. As the day continued, my husband shared with me that he was meeting with the interim pastor of a larger church that we came from. I didn't think anything about it until my husband shared with me  something the pastor requested of my husband. Immediately my spirit stirred and I asked my husband to be very careful in the meeting because it did not feel right. In fact, the dream flashed before my eyes as we were talking and I said to my husband, "I think my dream has something to do with your meeting with this man."

I couldn't explain it but I felt something was going to happen and there was possibly going to be some kind of impact on our church because of this (thus the crash from the larger airplane into our van - the smaller church)

My husband prayed about it and then canceled his meeting feeling the same way.

Thank you Lord for protecting us!


Dream Book

Airplane: Church (large plane, such as a passenger plane)

Van- Family: Natural or church family; family ministry; fellowship.

No comments: