Wednesday, March 9, 2011

God Protects

Last night I had two dreams that I will not go into. I woke with a heaviness and an emotion stirring within me. I started to cry or wanted to and understood that I needed to pray. I fell to the floor as usual and began immediately speaking in my prayer language. Right away I saw a bullet coming towards me. I could see it so clearly - every detail and it was magnified to a very large size. I didn't get the feeling that I was being shot - but just that I was observing.

I then saw what looked to be a teenager or college student crouched against the wall. He was scared. No one else was around him. I saw that he was in a school of some kind. I began to pray more intensely until a face shot up in front of me. It was the one who was planning the attack or was going to attack. He looked to be in his twenties but I really couldn't tell. So many high school students today look older. He had hair at shoulder length - brown. I also saw another face flash up in the distance. I believed that it was someone who was helping him - or it could have been the one planning the attack but only at a distance. I wasn't sure.

I prayed in the spirit - my stomach groaned and tears fell. I didn't see anyone else get shot or shot at. I wasn't sure if the man was trying to attack a certain person or if his attack was going to target a school of some kind.

I then saw Jesus dressed in white and surrounded by a white glow. He approached the student from behind. Jesus leaned over to him, and then took his arm and raised him to his feet. He then took the young man by the arm and walked out of the building with him. As soon as Jesus walked out of the door with him, my tears stopped, I took in a deep breath, and it was over.


Praise God for our protection!

No comments: