Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Loss and Despair

I awoke from a horrid dream. The three times I have ever had a dream about someone dying they all did. God has a way of warning, preparing, and sending messages. I am hoping this dream is one that symbolizes certain things God wants me to know rather than him telling me that someone is about to lose their life.
                                                                                                                                        

Dream:
I saw a woman I know. I understood that her daughter was very ill and in the hospital. I was very concerned in the dream and knew that I needed to pray for her as well as her daughter. Time passed before I picked up the phone to call and inquire about her daughter.

I asked, "How is your daughter?"

She responded, "She died - right after my husband died."

I was in complete shock! I remember pacing around the room saying, "No! What happened?"

"He slipped," she said.

                                                                                                                                            

Mt heart sank. I awoke with such grief. I will pray, search, and only time will tell. This I do know:

"Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
Psalm 23:4

No comments: