Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Update on "Houses"

When I wrote about my dream this morning I had difficulty making since of it. After asking and praying for a moment it suddenly occurred to me what God was telling me.



Dream Book:


"House-Person or Family: Individual; Church. When naturally interpreted, it means a dwelling place."

Home = Heart (as in "home is where the heart is")


House Under Construction - see foundation.


Foundation - Established; stable; unstable (when shaky); not ready to proceed with construction (when incomplete).


New House - New life (as in salvation): Change; revival; new move (natural or spiritual)


My interpretation of the dream is: The men in our church have been making some major changes. We have been having revival among them. God is doing a mighty work in their hearts. I realize that those whose homes are under construction are ones who are still working on things. God is an awesome God. Some people's hearts have changed - the reason for the people already dwelling in their new homes. Some homes are waiting to be finished but the people sat next to them waiting as well.


Thank you God for your workings at this very moment! Thank you God for the homes under construction! Thank you God for change - revival - and the homes waiting to be moved into!

No comments: