Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Houses


For the past few days I have been dreaming. I am having difficulty putting the pieces of the dream together. I do know that all of them have had houses in them. Maybe I am dreaming about houses because we have been looking for one or maybe God is saying something to me and I haven't figured it out yet.

Dream:

Many houses were being built. They were all lined up next to each other. They were positioned row by row leading from the ground up to a tall mountain. Someone walked me through the houses. Many of them were the same and many were different. I came upon many homes that were from different countries. They all looked different yet they were among the others. I remember thinking how interesting they looked. The shapes, sizes, and colors were magnificent. People sat around the houses waiting for them to be finished. I also noticed that many of the homes were finished and the people were already living in them. I came upon someone from another country living in an area waiting on their home. They were cooking outside as if they would in their country. Vibrant colors - beautiful shapes - surrounded the area. It was very exciting to see the homes being built and the diversity of them all.


I will continue to seek God and His voice.

No comments: