Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dreaming in Symbols

Dream One:

A man I knew was traveling in a pickup truck - going west. He was smoking a cigarette. It was as simple as that.

I understood that the man in the truck (black truck) does not smoke. Smoking symbolizes something else.

Dream Two:

The next scene: A friend of mine, who does not live in this state, came to me and found me in a room with other people. We were meeting, I was at work, or teaching - something like that. The moment I saw her I knew that she needed me. I understood without her saying anything that she needed help - emotionally she was going through something and came to find me to help.

I am not sure that the two dreams are connected in some way or not. I will pray about that and the Lord will reveal. I do know that sometimes the people we see in dreams has nothing to do with them but could symbolize others in our lives.

Dream One:

Dream Book: Pickup Truck - Work; Personal work or personal ministry .

Black - Lack: Sin; ignorance; grief; mourning;

Smoking - Pride: Pride or bitterness; bitter memories; offense; unforgiving;

West - End

I believe that God wants to put an end to this man's bitterness and possibly bitter memories concerning an issue at work. The Lord wants to come in and restore - God is working. God is a God full for grace and I will be praying.

Dream Two -

I am not sure where the meeting was or why I was meeting. All I understood during that moment was that a friend of mine needed me. She appeared very upset and emotional. I felt the urgency coming from the dream.

Lord, point me in the right direction as to what friend I need to be in prayer for.

No comments: