Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Piece of the Message


I had a dream that year during that summer. I did not write it down but will share:


Dream:

I saw my father-in-law in a beautiful meadow. He was pulling a beautiful white horse. The horse was without a rider. He pulled the horse by the reigns over toward a beautiful tree. Under the tree were many beautiful flowers. The place was restful and peaceful - so tranquil. I then woke up.


After that dream I began to feel that someone in my husband's family was going to die. I knew something was wrong but could not put the pieces together. I thought that because I saw my father-in-law pulling the horse that it would be him. I remember not being able to focus or concentrate on anything but that dream. It unsettled me and I knew God was trying to tell me something. Time would reveal itself.

No comments: