Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Dream

Piece 2 -


A few days later, after the first dream about my father-in-law, I had another dream. Sometimes when the Lord tries to share and tell us something it can be so very clear while at other times, it is like putting together a puzzle and you are only given pieces. Each piece means something but to have the knowledge and understanding to make sense of it is not always easy.
Dream:

My husband and I were in a hospital waiting room. A doctor came out and told us that it had to do with the liver. It wasn't clear to me if the person he was speaking about was my mother-in-law or my father-in-law but I knew in the dream that it had something to do with either one of them. I was assuming that it had to do with my father-in-law because he wasn't in good health at the time.

All that day the dream lingered in the air and weighed heavy on my heart. I had such an urgency to call my father-in-law and ask him about his liver as well as urge him to go and get it checked.
I prayed. I prayed more. I couldn't shake the feeling of needing to call and so I did.

As I said earlier - I am still learning about what to do when things like this happen - when to act and when to be still. I called my father-in-law and asked him when the last time it was that he had his liver checked. He said that as a matter of fact he was getting a full work up at the end of that month and he would have them check his liver. I know it must have sounded strange to him but he had it checked anyway.




Update:


My father-in-law did get his liver checked at the end of that month. There were no problems with his liver.

No comments: