Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Baby

A well known intercessor once told me that the dreams, visions, and prayers will come in seasons. There will be a time when I may dream, pray, and have visions for a while and then the Lord will allow me to rest. I must say, I have seen the pattern and though I love being available for the Lord – I do welcome those needed rests.

Not every intercessor grieves through praying. The crying is sometimes unbearable as it may go on for hours. The battles can be intense, emotional, and overwhelming but the results are awesome to see and God’s amazing power is present and no words can describe what that feels like.

I have been having dreams lately involving a baby. I understand that baby can mean “new” something born again – new ministry –


The first dream I had involved the baby sitting in my lap at the piano and I was singing to it.

Next Dream:

I saw fire in the back ground, water had risen up to my thigh. I was standing in a living room. Someone gave me the baby that was sick. It had been throwing up. I took the baby in my hands while the fire blazed in the back ground and the water flowed around me. Suddenly I dipped the baby into the water as if to baptize it. I then woke up.

My husband told me that I needed to baptize the new ministry in the Holy Spirit (which was the fire) I will do that and continue to pray asking God to reveal to me the true meaning of what He is showing me.

No comments: