Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Birth


This morning I woke from a dream:


I sat and watched as a new puppy was being born. I held my hands out to catch it. Suddenly it turned from wet and slimy to fresh and white - standing on all four legs. I said, "I want this one." I knew in my heart that this one was the one.


Update:

Thursday morning I awoke with a voice calling my name - I woke up as if someone were towering over me. I then heard the Lord call out the name of a book. I realized that the book hasn't been written yet and that he was telling me that I should write it. I say book - really it is a Bible study.

I had been praying about what this group of women I am meeting with is supposed to look like - the Lord just revealed that to me. . . Thus the puppy (new birth - new beginning- new work) thus the color (pure - white - fresh)

So I begin.

No comments: