Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hungry

Dream:

A man came upon another man sitting on the ground. The man sitting on the ground was selling food. All kinds of food. The one standing looked at the food and became very hungry for the food. He paid the man money to get the food. I then saw the man that bought the food sitting on the ground eating and gorging himself with the food. His arms were filled with food of all kind. After he had finished eating, the man who sold him the food told him that he owed him money. The man who bought the food was deceived by the other.

For the past week I have not been able to get this dream out of my mind. I have been praying about it and what I feel God is saying to me about the dream is that a man (possibly someone I know) is very hungry for something in his life. He has a great desire to have it. I understand that he will put money into it. The man he will deal with will deceive him - the end result will be it costing more money.


Dream Book:

Food/Milk - Work: Solid Food = Work of God.

Eating - Partake: Participate; experience; out-working; covenant; agreement; friendship; fellowship; devour; consume.

Money - Power: Provision; wealth; natural talents and skills; spiritual riches (i.e., faith, wisdom, spiritual gifts, etc.); authority; the strength of man (as opposed to trusting in God); covetousness.

 If the food he is hungry for is the "work of God" and he partakes of it then that seems well and fine - but what about the money? It has something to do with money.

No comments: