Friday, April 3, 2009

Intercession for Family

So much of my prayer time involves interceding for myself and my family. I have a son who has a chronic illness. He, at one point in his life, was quite ill. During a moment of intercession for him the Lord revealed an amazing image and vision of His coming forth and touching my son.


Again - overwhelmed in the Lord's presence, filled with tears and a heart yearning for healing for my son, the Lord did something amazing and showed me that He in all of His strength will touch my son.

Vision:

I saw my son standing upright. Clouds hovered over him - that is how I felt about his illness. Suddenly a stirring came from behind him; it looked like clouds but I noticed that it turned into the form of an angel. An angel stood very close to him and near him. Then the clouds hovering above parted and the heavens opened up. A bright light shot out from the skies. The beam was so bright it caused my son to fall backwards while the light penetrated his heart, chest, and stomach area. After a moment the praying ceased and I began to laugh - I knew that the Lord had touched my son. Thank you God!




Update:


My son's chronic illness is in his stomach area. He has days of severe nausea and abdominal pain. He has come a long way with his illness from throwing up daily, internal bleeding, to at times - no pain and nausea at all. He still has those days of feeling really sick but nothing like it was years ago. Thank you God!




No comments: