Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Unlikely Divorce

A few weeks back I dreamt that a couple would be getting a divorce. I understood in the dream that the couple divorcing would be a couple that no one expected to divorce. I woke up and shared with my husband that someone would be divorcing - someone whom we may not expect to divorce. I didn't know who and I wasn't told who. I was just told that they would be getting a divorce and it would be an unlikely couple to divorce.

My heart ached at the thought. I have been praying for them.

Update{ Today there was an announcement that Al Gore and his wife were getting divorced. I am not sure they were the ones but it does sound strange. I also came to know that someone that I knew was getting a divorce - but that couple didn't surprise me. I'm still praying.

No comments: